Well, I’ve had some struggle with selfies since Instagram was launched in early 2011. The thing about selfies is that you need to pose for a long time taking 100 or more pictures, until ou find THE ONE!
But , you can help yourself a little bit , and I hope I will help you too with some of these tips.
1. Light! Don’t be ashamed to customize the light of your camera , or even going to a perfect lighten spot.
2. Pose! Obviously as KimK told us we need to take higher our arm and then click, but not that much please.
3. Makeup! Well, not all of us wear makeup but it’s as important as the light! A glowy healthy cool finish will definitely show up in your pics, then if you’re a perfectionist you can modify the tones.
4. Background. Please, please please , don’t forget that we don’t want to see your bathroom or the mess that you’ve made 5 minutes before taking the picture. Don’t forget a simple background. 😀
5. Be Yourself. We all want to look beautiful at others eyes but don’t forget to take a look at yourself in the mirror first, and remember that you’re beautiful as you are.
Now you should go grab your camera and trying some poses 😉 SMAAAACK x