Its time to get back to some reviews. 🙂
Sooo, December has been a great month for my skincare routines, ive changed and received different products that im still using since then.
Winter its not my season, not even for my skin, thats why i went for something ultra hydrating and ive just started to use different eye creams.
- Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream : I know, this is like their best-seller, but now i know why. This cream is just fantastic, gives me that morning hydration glow (if i put it during night time) that i hadnt for a bit. Its just a light fresh cream that smooths your skin and gives you hydration which is a key for all skin type (and mine its oily/combo so i do believe its a great product).
- Benefit Firm It Up Eye Serum : Ok so , this serum got me. I am in love with it, it does the job. Im starting to see more my lines and fatigue on my eyes and this serum its just helping my eyes to ook fresher and younger (ok younger… im in my twenties lol ) Whenever i feel the need of extra help this serum is helping.
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner : I have this for quiet long, but its still my fave mask to get rid of blackheads and tighten pores. The smell is so nice and fresh (minty i believe) and its quick and easy to apply, i just love this mask.
- Estee Lauder Day Wear Cream : This cream i just swear by it. So many times i’ve said how much i love the brand, and this cream confirms all my love for it. Its anti-oxidant which is awesome and has spf 15, i just love the smell and the texture which is thick but the skin absorbs very fast the cream. LOVE IT!
- Clinique All About Eyes: I use this cream during night time, keeps my eye area very hydrate but doesnt do much for my dark circles, still in my favourites.
- Lush Eau Roma Water : I AM ADDICTED TO THIS! I know its winter, and … Spraying some cold toner water on your face isnt the best thing , but i just swear by this product, i am so addicted to Lush generally that i cant live without. Its hydrating, fresh, helps to restore the skin, helps to reduce rednesses and all that blablabla that winter gives us.
So these were my favourite products atm ,hope ive helped you and that you will try some of these. I mean, you need to.