2016, has just ended and I’ve made my little conclusions about what I’ve used and loved more during the last months.
So let’s get started!
1. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara in Brown: I love the formula of this Mascara, it’s amazing if you have straight lashes , and the brown version of the classic one is softer and gives that natural look to go to whenever you don’t want to excess to much in makeup. It’s gorgeous with warm natural eyeshadow tones.
2. Benefit 3D Browtones : this guy, its amazing to keep in place your brows. The color range is perfect for all and the wand it’s just a perfect size to work on those brows.
3. Pupa Milano Christmas Limited Edition Highlighter : I know it’s plenty over there of good quality highlighters but this just stole my heart. It’s a pure gold Highlighter, and my face just glows with the tiniest amount of it! Plus, the packaging it’s gorgeous, there’s a mirror inside and the pattern is inspired by arabic textures. I just love it.
4. MAC Cache-Chernes Concealer : Ive finally started to use Mac concealers, and this one is so good for spots or rednesses. It’s not to dry and perfect to blend with your foundation.
5. L’Oreal Infallible 24h Foundation: OMG ONE OF THE BEST DRUGSTORES FOUNDATIONS IVE EVER USED! It’s not too matte , covers dark spots and it’s not too heavy. I love to put it first with a foundation brush and then blend it with the Beauty Blender. And I don’t even need a setting powder for this!
6. Artis Brush: this brush is just so gorgeous to work your Concealer under eyes, and to blend your foundation. Love the consistency and the quality of this.
7. Smashbox Photo Finish Water Primer: Oh yes. I use this everyday and sets my makeup amazingly. It’s a light Primer, and i just love it so much.
8. Estée Lauder Double Wear Cushion Stick Foundation : they’re latest one. Simply gorgeous. It’s not heavy, very dewy, and I recommend it to use it without the sponge that it’s included. I love the natural finish of it.
9. Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Dominatrix: I really wanted a brownish tone lipstick for this festive season, and Jeffree Star lipsticks are just perfect.
10. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara : W O W ! This mascara is dramatic ! Gives your lashes that extra black and strong look. Gorgeous , just gorgeous.
11. ABH Master Palette by Mario Dedivanovic: This is by far one of my faves palettes of all time. The colors are just classy and very sophisticated. Loving the texture and pigmentation and I just recommend this if you want to have a palette to recreate lots of different looks with.
So yeah , these were my favorites from 2016 that I bring with me in this new year. Hope to hear from you what you liked most and if you want to try something from my list.