Today I will show you my favorite primers out there, low range and high range.
1. Infallible 24h by L’Oréal : this was literally my favorite primer for ages since it came out. I remember using it during the fashion week in London and made my makeup stay all day. It is matt so, if you’re oily as me, you know the wonders.
2. Wycon Illuminated Primer : ok so maybe most of you can’t reach this brand still , cause it’s an Italian one but you can check on their website Wycon.com . This primer illuminates me as never before! I love to mix if with foundation since I’m lighter in winter time .
3. REVLON PHOTOREADY Illuminating : Ok , so this is one of the latest but I’m already in love with the product itself. The finish is amazing it’s dewy and gives me that extra glow that i really need in winter and I swear for this ! I wasn’t very excited about the colorstay foundation but I’ve decided to give a try to revlon again and THAAAANKS MYSELF
HIGH RANGE :
1. Estée Lauder Genuine Glow : this is Hydrating , glowy and very light to skin. It’s perfect for everyday life and photoshoots. WORTH THE MONEY
2. Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer : ok so most of all the reviews that I saw weren’t that good about the product but I still like this. I use a little bit of this one with my foundation to make it less cakey and it’s just cool. Doesn’t give me that hydrating feeling that it’s supposed to give but it’s still a good one .
3. BENEFIT POREFESSIONAL : MY MANTRA , MY REASON OF LIVING MY BALANCE ! THIS SMELLS AMAZING AND DOES THE WOOOORK !! Just worth it .
4. SMASHBOX Photoprimer Water : One of my favorites of all time. Just love the idea of sprayin cause it’s lighter to your skin and the make up stays in place. Thanks Smashbox.
Ok so all done, hope you find this useful and if you would like to share your faves please comment down below .
Have a great weekend .